Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well...Not That Bad For A Loss

      So, that was a joke. The refs have now screwed the Celtics from two wins now (Agreed with by Jesse Bannister). Look, the Celtics didn't lose that badly considering what they were playing through: NO Pierce, TERRIBLE refs, and Sasha Pavlovic playing. Ray Allen had a spectacular game going 28-4 and 3. (Assists then rebounds) He went 8-12 while being 6-8 from downtown. Ray is what kept the celtics in the game until the 4th quarter when the C's made a run.
Yeah KG, I think it's become a laughing matter too!
    This was probably the best loss I have ever seen. I don't think I could be more proud of a loss. If it wasn't for Rookie Norris Cole with 20 HUGE points off the bench..especially three big jumpers at the end...the C's probably could've finished the comeback. (Sorry for the lacking of flow, I'm just kind of annoyed with the refs)
     Most people will say the refs shouldn't matter and that the players lost the game. That may be true but the NBA has a pretty good case against that tonight in Miami. Look, the Celtics played terrible in the beginning. BUT, when the free throw difference is 15 attempts to 3 after one quarter, where both teams were driving and getting hacked at, there is something wrong. I'm not going to sit here and rant (more than I already have) but clearly the lockout fixed nothing! ANDDDD, we all no Lebron wand Wade will never foul out of a game....ever! David Stern would never allow it.
     Anyway, I think I've said enough, and well the Heat don't deserve me to talk about them except for Cole stepping it up big time. So overall picture from the game. This shows that it's there for the C's, they just need more time with the bench (Fucking Lockout). They have the team that can pull it together and the first two games, even tough losses, show this a lot to me. They are going to surprise people. I expect the Celtics to make a decent push with this team (Pietrus included). Even if it takes time and they get in the playoffs as a 4 or 5 seed. They still avoid the Heat and Bulls for the first round and can go make a run with the momentum they will have. They are not favorites by any means, but just don't count them out yet. STAY TUNED!

P.S. Rondo's stat line: 22 points 12 assists and 8 rebounds. Another RONDOGASM type game! Oh and to Jesse...Rondo will stay aggressive when Paul comes back...thats a sure thing. He knows better now that he is the engine and needs to run and get to the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment