Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's been too Long

Hello everyone It has been a long time since I've posted but I'm back!

R-O-N-D-O! Rondo is all I have to say. Last night when D-Wade was a poor loser and realized that the only way he could keep up with rondo was to take him out of the game, I almost went into shock. Rondo surprised everyone and came out and played with ONE ARM! Not literally of course. His injury could not side line him as he came back and helped the c's inch closer making the series 2-1.

Let me just say this..D-Wade knows what is coming. As the game progressed fear struck into him as he had to of realized that they unleashed, and severely pissed off, the beasts of the east. My prediction with this series was celtics in 7 and I strongly hold that. However they NEED to win tomorrow night in Game 4! It would be a major set back going back to Miami down 3-1.

Plus they cant give those bastards the opportunity to clinch on home court...not okay!

The MRI on Rondo came back today which means at worst it's a dislocation.
With this kind of injury he's supposed to leave it in a sling for 6 weeks and not move it, then get surgery. Not Rondo. There are reports that Doc and Rondo have to agreed to most likely let him play tomorrow night. I don't know how but I don't care. The C's need Rondo and there is no secret to that!

Oh and I really love this picture..but who wouldnt:


No comments:

Post a Comment